Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I LOVE HOUSE!



Seriously I am obsessed!

Last season ended with Amber dying because of House, well not really, it wasn't his fault. If she wasn't so headstrong she wouldn't of been on the bus but whatev... what's done is done. It was the saddest episode ever, all I could think about was how I would feel if something like that happened to Pat. I think I would want to die.

Anyways... Last night Wilson told everyone he was leaving. First of all HOW PREDICTABLE! Did anyone really think this wasn't going to happen? Now no one except House, Cuddy, and Foreman are going to be left from the original cast. Yes, Chase and Cameron are still around but it's just not the same. It really seems like the show is on a downward spiral. House lost his team and now he is losing his best friend. Wilson and House are beyond perfect for each other, now who will replace him? I hope they aren't thinking about replacing Wilson because that just won't happen!

I will say that I do like the three new doctors that make up the team but not NEARLY as much as the old trio. I loved the tension between House and Cameron, and it's just not the same with the new kids. I am really growing fond of Taub though. Last night he really showed his smart ass side and it was hysterical. I can't wait for next week.... What's going to happen to 13 because of her Huntingtons? Is Wilson seriously leaving?

No comments: