Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

I GOT TO REGISTER!!!

Seriously the most exciting thing ever! It's finally becoming a little more real! Ok, back to my weekend:

Saturday: Finished invitations YAY! I have everything done except the outside thing because I'm waiting on my ribbon to come in. Man that was a big weight lifted! It took FOREVER! I went and took my little ceremony, reception, & rsvp inserts up to kinkos to have them cut... $25 later I'm on my way home and realize that I have to re-cut about half of them because they were cut wrong! Oh well... at least they are done now!

Sunday: Pretty much lazy day, we got to go over to FI's best mans house and see their baby room. AGAIN NOT HELPING MY BABY CRAVINGS!!! haha She is about to pop and I think I'm more excited for her than she is. Only 3 weeks and we get to meet baby Atticus!

Monday: Register!!! We went to Sears so FI could get all his manly things haha We registered for the most outrageous things but it was fun! We asked for a big tv, surround sound, a bunch of kitchen aide stuff (or however you spell it) more tools than we will ever use, a bbq pit, and then the regular bathroom, kitchen stuff. It was a blast! I'm hoping we can go to Bed Bath & Beyond tonight to finish up our last place. I seriously want my wedding to hurry up and get here so I can have a shower haha!

No comments: