Wednesday, September 24, 2008

moving... again...



Well after my 'pissy' post I had a serious talk with FH about how we can save money
& our conclusion was that we can't while in our current situation.... FANTASTIC!!! We spoke with him mom who told us that we shouldn't have to worry about all the wedding stuff because they will help us with that IF we do x, y, & z for them, no thanks. I need to know what is being paid for, not what might be paid for if FH and I behave.

Now this brings us up to today :o) We are currently in the process of going through all of our stuff and getting rid of EVERYTHING we don't need/want anymore, and boxing everything up for our move to... drum roll please.... my mom's house. How NOT exciting!! We will be living in O'Fallon and driving to Clayton everyday for work/school. It really kills me that we are doing this but I am really trying to look at the bright side of things for once. It is going to be a huge adjustment on everyone's parts but I'm focusing on the good :o)

1. Their basement is bigger than our apartment.
2. We have a HUGE bedroom and living room.
3. We have our own kitchen and bathroom.
4. They have a big yard for my puppy so he can run around with the other dogs, the walkout basement door even has a doggy door in it :o)
5. We will be saving, on average, $800 a month.
6. Pat will still have a garage spot for the Mustang.

I just think it will get a little crazy with 7 people, 8 dogs, 5 birds and a snake haha We are going over this weekend to move the computer room downstairs so we can move my little brother upstairs so we can start moving our stuff in. It is going to be exhausting, tiring, and stressful... I can't wait to have it all done with!!! T minus 16 days & counting.....

No comments: